Are you interested in buying Real Estate in our beloved city New Orleans but are unsure of how to start? Then this is the free seminar for you!
The process of securing your first property can bring about stress and confusion, but it doesn’t have to! That’s why we’ve organized a free two-hour seminar that will cover everything you need to know about buying your first home. Topics will include:
- A step by step overview of the home buying process, from loan application through house hunting all the way to the closing.
- Everything you’ll need to provide a lender in order to secure a loan.
- Various loan programs and products available to First-Time Homebuyers and choosing the right one for you.
- Understanding your needs for your first property and strategy on finding the right property
- How to make an offer and strategy on negotiating the best possible terms
- Out of pocket funds you need to bring to the closing table to buy the property and where that money goes
- Insight into the current New Orleans Real Estate Market
- Much, much more!
We guarantee you will find the free seminar informative and fun (or your money back)! We will be providing a light lunch and mimosas.
The presentation will begin at 7PM, doors open at 6:30.
FREE CLASS FOR BEGINNERS
Looking to buy your first home in the New Orleans area, but don’t know where to start? Attend this free seminar hosted by Michael Styles of Engel & Völkers New Orleans and Bryce Novotny of Eustis Mortgage as they take you through the ins and outs of the New Orleans loan and home buying process.
COME LEARN WHILE ENJOYING PIZZA AND DRINKS
Date & Location Details
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
7:00 PM-8:30 PM
Doors Open at 6:30 PM
Engel & Völkers (Metairie Office)
722 Martin Behrman Ave
Metairie, LA 70005
Note: Limited space available. Maximum capacity for this event is capped at 25 attendees.